RUG HOOKING BLOG

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of four grandmother of seven and great grandmother of three. I live with my husband in the house that we built with the help of my brothers and will have been married for 57 years this February.

Friday, October 8, 2010

I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS ABSENCE

I got up at 6:30 this morning and had breakfast and drove my husband into town and came back to feed my calves and finish my morning barn chores.

I always take advantage when my husband is gone for the day to do a deep cleaning. He's usually around the house a lot and I can't seem to do a thorough cleaning with him underfoot. He has his routines and I guess that it interferes with my routines.  When he's away I don't have to have lunch or dinner on schedule, I eat when I'm hungry.

So today while he was gone I vacuumed the the office, hallway, living-room, dining-room, kitchen, bathroom, den, sun-room and the stairs, even the lover doors.


 I tidied up my wool and filled my new basket with rolled up pieces of wool so they are easier to see at a glance, did a bit of hooking, folded some clothes,


finally hung up those Value Village  pictures in the bathroom,


dyed some pale blue wool,  went to the farm for my afternoon routine and got a bit more acquainted with my new Canon camera. It has so many buttons and  gadgets on it  and I can only absorb so much in a day. I got a new card for my it from my son today so I didn't had to buy one.  I still haven't looked at uploading my photos on the computer. One step at a time. In the meantime, I'm using my old one.



So now I'm getting in the shower,  sorry... no pictures...lol. and getting into my PJs and I'm gonna try to get me some much needed ZZZZZZ.
Thanks for visiting.  JB

1 comment:

  1. That looks similar to my camera. You are going to love it. After I had mine for a couple of weeks I started adding new lenses. Be careful - its addictive!

    ReplyDelete