About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of four grandmother of seven and great grandmother of one. I have many hobbies and interests but gardening and rug hooking are my main interest at the moment. I live with my husband in the house that we built with the help of my brothers and have been married for 51years.

Friday, October 22, 2010

PUMPKINS FROM THE PAST

I really had nothing to blog about this evening as I'm a bit tired and didn't go out with my cameras but I did get out to work and do some grocery.
I'm still having coughing spells and nose blowing but feeling much better today. It's getting dark so fast now and when I get home and have to prepare the evening meal there is no time to take photos outside.

I thought that I would share the pumpkin carvings that my four grand kids did last year. I think that they did a great job. Have a safe weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by.  JB

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,
    Glad you are feeling better! Just don't do too much to begin with and tire yourself out.
    Zip is still coughing so decided to go to the walk-in clinic today. He came home with antibiotics.

    Love the pumpkin picture! They are very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are on the mend. I love the pumpkins, they did such a wonderful job!
    I hope this is a restful weekend for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pumpkins. What a talented bunch of grandkids you have! I tried carving a fancy pumpkin once but it looked like a 2 year old did it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your comments. I'm working this weekend but won't do anything too strenuous. I'm hoping to get some hooking done if I can get away from the computer long enough.
    Two of my grand kids have artistic talents. The other three have their gifts in other areas.

    Kim I had to laugh out loud about you trying to carve a fancy pumpkin once that looked like a 2 year old did it. That is so cute. Take care everyone. JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the pumpkins. Having once tried to do some myself I truly appreciate their talent. Glad you are on the mend. Take care and don't over work to soon.

    ReplyDelete