RUG HOOKING BLOG

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of four grandmother of seven and great grandmother of three. I live with my husband in the house that we built with the help of my brothers and will have been married for 57 years this February.

Monday, May 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM

Today is Kim's birthday. Kim is such a wonderful blogger friend who checks up on me when she thinks I need support and we email each other back and forth when the need arises.

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you  dear Kim. I want all your blogger friends to know that it's your birthday today.  You can visit her blog  at http://fieldofmydreams.blogspot.com/  to wish her birthday greetings.

I wish you all the best that love can bring to you today, know what a special friend you are.

Love and admiration, Julia

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Julia, that is so sweet. Do you know that we have now been friends for one year? It was a year ago today that you first sent me a greeting.
    Thank you so much. You are so kind and I have been so blessed.
    Thank you,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the special friend, Julia ~ I will hop right over to Kim's blog and send her a greeting!! Hope you're having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm okay. The fundraising is going well, we have over $1,000 raised already, that is really good for such a small community. Have a great Spring day.
    Melaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to dear Kim! Sweet of you to post wishes.....dear blogging friends are the best:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim is one of the most wonderful gals I've met since I've been blogging. Such a special lady! I think it's great that you did this post for her. I feel so stupid! I thought her birthday was the 12th. I don't know where that old 1 came from- the 2 was right. Oh, well, if that's the only thing I forgot I'd be doing well! Have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! If I lived closer I would be right over to lend a helping hand. Maybe by tackling one box a day the job would not seem so overwhelming. Sending blessing to you from Maine my friend, Julie.

    ReplyDelete