I've been getting behind in my comments on my favorite blogs and I've been trying hard to play catch up.
I'm only three days late for visiting Patrice of Everyday Ruralty and I think that everyone has gone home by now.
Would you come along with me so I don't looks so stupid being all by myself. I doubt that she will want to come out on the porch while the June bugs are flying around, but I'm knocking at her door as I see the light inside. Maybe she'll invite me in...
Here were her questions for this week.
1. What are you doing for memorial Weekend?
Work We had a long weekend last week and it was Victoria Day Weekend in honour of Queen Victoria.
2. What is the last old movie you saw?
It's been so long I can't remember but I watched some Carol Burnette DVD movies on my computer.
3. What colors are the walls of your living room?
A pale sage green .
4. What's your favorite food to cook on the grill?
Steak and sweet potatoes. I love any kind of food on the grill.
5. What's your favorite animal?
Right now it a tiny abandoned kitty that I'm caring for called Victoria. She is doing fantastic and love to be fed and love to be put in a heated bed after feeding and she purrs and knead her little front paws in delight. She quiet right down as soon as she feels a little heat through her blankets and goes to sleep.
I hope that you've enjoyed stopping by for a quick visit and left me a comment. Have a safe Memorial weekend to my American friends. JB
- I'm a mother of four grandmother of seven and great grandmother of one. I have many hobbies and interests but gardening and rug hooking are my main interest at the moment. I live with my husband in the house that we built with the help of my brothers and have been married for 51years.