Yesterday I sanded the new stairs today I painted the ceiling in the bathroom and the can of paint was barely enough to cover the ceiling in the bathroom. I had to stretch it to cover the whole ceiling. We used to buy a quart of paint, now we pay more and the can is much smaller. It cost $27.08 with tax, it's ridiculous.
Now to take a break from work, I'm visiting Patrice at Everyday Ruralty. We are invited inside her dining room so come along for a hot cuppa something. It sure make the week go fast.
Today Patrice's questions are this.
1. Tell me a fond memory of an elderly person.
My grandpa on my mother's side made the best biscuits and he use to show us how fast he could work. It was amazing to watch. He was hurrying so fast with the mixing and cutting and in no time we had hot biscuits to eat.
2. What's your favorite flavor of jam or jelly?
My favorite was strawberry but since I developed an allergy to strawberries I use marmalade or raspberry jam.
3. What goes through your mind when you drive by those whopping huge houses that looks like something in a magazine?
I wouldn't want to pay the taxes and it must cost a fortune to upkeep and I bet that they are not any happier than me.
4. What's your favorite way to relax?
That would be at the lake with nothing planned.
5. What's your favorite kind of pasta?
Chicken Fettucchine with sundried tomatoes.
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.