Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Here are Patrice's questions for this week:
1. Who makes the best cookies at your house?
All my daughters are good bakers. We all make the best cookies.
2. What was most satisfying or pleasing thing about Christmas 2011?
Seeing my new grandson and how he has grown.
3. How many photos did you take while your family was together for Christmas? Tons? A few? What Pictures?
A few. I was too busy enjoying myself.
4. Do you have a fireplace, wood stove, or a pellet stove? We have a fireplace and a wood stove.
5. What time did you get up on Christmas morning.
I got up at around 6:20 am went to the barn to feed the calves and other animals
I hope that you like our little visit. Thanks for taking the time to response, Have a great week. JB