THIS BLOG IS ABOUT MY WORK, MY HOBBIES AND MY EVERYDAY LIFE. IT A WAY OF STAYING CONNECTED WITH THOSE WHO MATTERS TO ME. YOU CAN VISIT AND LEAVE COMMENTS OR JUST VISIT IF YOU WISH. THANKS FOR VISITING AND COME AGAIN.
- I'm a mother of four grandmother of seven and great grandmother of three. I live with my husband in the house that we built with the help of my brothers and will have been married for 57 years this February.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Here are Patrice's questions for this week:
1. Who makes the best cookies at your house?
All my daughters are good bakers. We all make the best cookies.
2. What was most satisfying or pleasing thing about Christmas 2011?
Seeing my new grandson and how he has grown.
3. How many photos did you take while your family was together for Christmas? Tons? A few? What Pictures?
A few. I was too busy enjoying myself.
4. Do you have a fireplace, wood stove, or a pellet stove? We have a fireplace and a wood stove.
5. What time did you get up on Christmas morning.
I got up at around 6:20 am went to the barn to feed the calves and other animals
I hope that you like our little visit. Thanks for taking the time to response, Have a great week. JB
Posted by Julia at 8:48 PM 18 comments
Labels: Patrice's porch.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)