Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Here are the questions and my answers.
1) What are you doing to go green?
I stop putting poison on my lawn to control the weeds, I recycle and do lots of compost, I even use Baby powder on my cucumber plants to fool the cucumber beetles and it has worked for me.( I tried this in a panic last year and saved my cucumbers) so I tried it again this year.
I try to save energy by turning the heat down and turn the lights off when leaving the room.
2) If you could try a sport you've never tried before, what would it be?
I'd try golfing.
3) What's your favorite vegetable and how do you like to prepare it?
My all time favorite veggie is broccoli. I stir-fry it and I either steam of blanch it or eat it raw.
I like it crunchy.
4) Do you enjoy thrift shops, consignment shops or antique stores.
I love thrift shops. I never go to consignment shops or antique stores.
5) Who is the most positive person you know.
My mom was always positive in any situation I miss her.
Thanks for doing this Patrice. I just wish that I could have posted this earlier.