Once again I'm visiting Patrice on her famous porch at Everyday Ruralty. Please come along with me if you want to learn more about me.
1. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because it's in the middle of the week and I know that the weekend is not far.
2. Yes I have a blog and it's called Of Petals and Wool. I started to blog August 2, 2010just to challenge myself and discovered the joy of blogging and it has made me grow in ways that I wouldn't have otherwise. I made lots of great friends and some I met in person.
3. The last book I read was small but I enjoyed it. It was called The Orchard Of The Holy Spirit. I read a few pages before falling asleep.
4. Yes I doodle with a pen whenever I'm on the phone if I'm sitting down.
5. My bathroom is in a neutral beige color and my towels are sage green and also I have some off white one.
Have a great rest of the week everyone. JB
- I'm a mother of four grandmother of seven and great grandmother of one. I have many hobbies and interests but gardening and rug hooking are my main interest at the moment. I live with my husband in the house that we built with the help of my brothers and have been married for 51years.