I thought that I would try to be on time to visit and chat at Patrice from Everyday Ruralty since I'm inside. I hope that it's not raining over there but since she has a porch then it doesn't really matter as long as the coffee is hot. So why don't you hop along with me to her blog.
Patrice's questions for today are:
1. Do you have any musical instruments in your house, if so which ones do you have?
I have a violin and a piano and I don't play either.
2. When you take a walk, what are you likely to pick or pick up from the ground?
I usually pick up nice rocks, I used to pick up heart rocks but I gave them away to my granddaughter.
3. They say to have breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. I guess that means you have fuel for your body to get you through the day and don't have a full tummy when you go to bed. Are your meals like that?
Yes, pretty much but sometimes I get side tracked. Usually I eat a big bowl of high fibre cereal with milk , no sugar, some nuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and raisins and coffee. I like a variety of food and it would take too long to name them here but I try to stick with less starchy food for the last meal of the day with a nice salad with meat. If I eat starchy food like pasta or potatoes or bread, I eat that at noon.I'll admit that I sometimes cheat because of being too tired and lack of planning. Planning would be most helpful for me.
4. Do you prefer iced coffee or ice tea?
I prefer ice tea with no sugar but lots of lemon juice.
5. How do you handle things you'd rather not do?
I sometimes procrastinate and other time I'll tackle it head on, depending on my mood. Sometimes I put one foot in front of the other and go on autopilot and get the job out of the way and done with.
Thanks for visiting with me. I love your comments.
- I'm a mother of four grandmother of seven and great grandmother of one. I have many hobbies and interests but gardening and rug hooking are my main interest at the moment. I live with my husband in the house that we built with the help of my brothers and have been married for 51years.