Happy Sunday everyone. I hope that you are all having a relaxing and pleasant day.
I wanted to show the little progress I did on my rug. I didn't spend much time hooking but did some tweaking and I feel that I need to do some more.
This is what I showed you in my last post. Mary had a swollen nose and a bad case of swollen lips. She looked so miserable. Her eyes looked very black even though there is an outline of dark brown above her eyes. They didn't look up as they were supposed to. Even though I followed the line for the brow, it looked too thick that I had only one line for the right brow. I've never had lessons on how to hook facial.
This is hooked in a # 3 cut otherwise I would have to have the design a lot bigger just to get the details in. Here is the before photo.
Here is the after photo.
I need to do some more tweaking on the lips and under the left eye. It will never be perfect, but at least, she is healing.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.