I have a confession to make. I'm somewhat computer illiterate and haven't been able to copy and paste Patrice's questions on my Mac so when I don't have the time to write all the question, I don't visit.
I've been having a tight muscle in my back so I've been up since 2:00 am. Let's go see if she has the porch light on or the coffee ready, he he.
Here are the question she was asking today.
1. What was the last big event gathering you attended? Wedding, funeral, graduation, party, riot, etc,)
On Friday I attended a funeral for my husband's aunt. She was 100 years old.
2. Do you switch over your seasonal wardrobe, wear the same thing year round, have a huge closet to put it all in or throw everything out and buy new each season? I threw the last one in to see if you were paying attention.
I have my pants and shorts, long sleeves tops, sweaters, sleeveless all folded on shelves in my walk in closet so I just pick what is appropriate for a particular day. Some days I go from long sleeves turtle neck and change to sleeveless as the temperature changes. I dress for comfort most of the time.
3. What sweetener do you use most often?
Sugar or honey in baking. I never add sweetener in my cereal but add raisins instead.
4. Slippers, socks or barefoot?
Slippers on cold floor, I used to go barefoot a lot but now my feet hurt sometimes and I use slippers more often, sandals in summer.
5. What questions would you like me to ask the group over the next few weeks?
a. Do you make your bed as soon as you get up in the morning or just make it later or leave it messy?
b. How many hobbies do you have?
c. What bad table manners drives you crazy?
d. Do you have a good sense of direction when driving in a strange place?
e. Do you often think of others before yourself?
You can pick which ever question you prefer Patrice.
I hope that you have a great week. JB
- I'm a mother of four grandmother of seven and great grandmother of one. I have many hobbies and interests but gardening and rug hooking are my main interest at the moment. I live with my husband in the house that we built with the help of my brothers and have been married for 49 years.